Opened in 1924 when Albert H. Angerstein, Sr. purchased a small coal and feed company located in Wilmington. Shortly thereafter, his son, Albert H. Angerstein, Jr. joined the company and added hardware and building materials to their product offerings. In 1963, Mr. Angerstein’s son-in-law, Bruce W. Greene, joined the family business. Today seven family members work between the Wilmington & Milton store. Enter our BACKYARD GIVEAWAY!