Benefits of Natural Stone Hardscaping:
- Natural stone is hard and organic, so it will last a long time in the elements;
- Natural stone blends beautifully with the colors and shapes of outdoor areas and does not look artificial or harsh
- Natural stones are available in a wide range of colors
- Natural stone is one of the most beautiful building materials used
Angerstein’s carries a variety of Natural Stone for your hardscaping project, including:
- Landscape Boulders
- Colonial Wall Stone
- Gray Quarry Stone
- Standing Irregular Flagstone
Angerstein’s also carries a wide selection of Flagstone. Flagstone is also known as Pennsylvania (PA) Bluestone, a layered sandstone found in the northern tier of PA and southern tier of NY. Known for its blue hue, flagstone can come in other colors as well such as green and lilac. Flagstone lends itself to many landscaping uses including wallstone, decorative boulders, steps, walkways, patios and fireplaces just to name a few.
Let Angerstein’s help you find the right Natural Stone to bring your project to life.
Request a service
If you are interested in Bulk Materials, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.