Federal Tax Credit
Purchase a qualifying Wood or Pellet Stove or Insert and claim a 30% tax credit on the purchase AND installation of the unit!
Browse our showroom’s wide selection of Stoves and Inserts.
Consult with our hearth design experts to help you pick the style and fuel for your
home’s heating needs and to learn more about saving 30% with the Federal Tax Credit.
- Benefits: Natural and available. Wood can supplement furnace usage and reduce heating costs.
- Fire Characteristics: Expect robust, steady fires. Wood products deliver powerful heating performance and efficiency.
- Fire Starting: Paper, kindling, and a fire-starting log are effective.
- Type of Heat: Adding more fuel will increase convective heat. Radiant heat will remain steady.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Dry storage is important. A cord of wood is stacked 4'x4'x8'. On average, a 1,500 sq. ft. home will require 2-4 cords per season.
- Benefits: Convenience. You have the ability to quickly turn the fire on or off, adjust the flame height and the fire intensity.
- Fire Characteristics: Gas fires are consistent and controllable by design. You choose the fire's intensity.
- Fire Starting: Flip a switch or grab your remote. It's that easy.
- Type of Heat: Enjoy a steady mix of radiant and convective heat.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Natural gas is piped directly to your home by a gas utility. Propane gas is stored on site in an above or below ground tank which is refilled by an LP gas provider.
- Benefits: Clean burning, cost-efficient heating for your home with no hassle and smoke free.
- Fire Starting: If you have a self-igniting stoves, simply turni t on and it will automatically pour pellets in the burn pot and light them. Manual units require a little more care.
- Type of Heat: Virtually no external heat while it is operating - ideal for households with children or pets.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Keep pellets inside, in a cool, dry, climate controlled environment. Ensure pellets never come in contact with moisture or humidity.
- Benefits: Extremely reliable heat. No gas or wood to purchase. No venting required. Install almost anywhere.
- Fire Characteristics: A unique, hypnotic glow with no actual flames.
- Fire Starting: Use an outlet or have the unit hardwired. Then, simply flip a switch or grab your remote.
- Type of Heat: Electric fireplaces produce radiant heat—and you completely control the heat output.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Electric fireplaces are extremely hassle-free and don't require any fuel storage.