Welcome to A.H. Angersteins, Inc.’s online catalog. Angerstein’s has been in business since 1924, located in the state of Delaware and selling within the Mid-Atlantic states. If you wish to make an online purchase, please follow the instructions provided, and carefully review the conditions of sale.
- Being a Delaware corporation, there is no sales tax on your purchase.
- Shipping in a the majority of cases is free, and will be mostly done by UPS or Fed Ex. In the event where shipping is not free, such as purchases under $50.00, or items requiring special handling, we will advise you of any shipping charges before your order is confirmed and/or shipped. If your order must be shipped by common freight carrier, you must be available to receive and sign for your order at the time of delivery. We can ship within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If any product arrives in damaged condition, please file a claim with the carrier.
Return & Refund Policy
- If within 14 days of receiving your order, any item proves to be defective, please contact our office so we can issue an RGA and provide you with return instructions. If we confirm that the merchandise is defective, we will ship a replacement back to you, at our expense.
- Merchandise that has been installed, altered, or damaged in any way does not qualify for return or refund.
- We will allow the return of any item, except for clearance items and items valued at less than $50.00, within 14 days of receipt of the product if it is in the original packaging, including all packaging materials and accessories, ans is suitable for resale. Call 1-302-996-3539 or request an RGA by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the return item, we will credit you the amount of the purchase.
- Angerstein’s will extend to the buyer the warranty as offered be the manufacturer.
- Angerstein’s Lighting is commited to protecting your privacy. Information you provide us will not be sold or given to any outside party.